Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Elder Sims and Elder Vergara
Well, I am in Corrales, which has a small branch.  My new companion is Elder Vergara from Chile.  We were in the same group in the CCM (Perú's missionary training center in Lima).  He will finish a transfer after me, but it's neat to be with him.  We were good friends in the CCM.  We're going to work really hard until the end, and we already are working hard, but I am looking forward to coming home, too.  The branch is small (there were only about 23 people attending Sunday) and the leadership is inexperienced--but maybe I am here to help them with that.  We'll see what I can do to help.

We will have our zone Christmas party on Wednesday.  It should be fun.  We won't do much here for the holiday because people stay up late and then drink all night.

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment