Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

We had a good Easter weekend, but I spent part of Sunday saying goodbye to members of the ward where I am serving.  Transfers are tomorrow, but I don't know where I will be going. I have been here four months.  In that time, our ward has seen about 17 baptisms, and in my area, we had five.  I have a good district, but I always feel I could be doing more.  I will try to work even harder in my next area.  Anyway, the Stake President came Sunday and gave a good talk and a good class for the investigators.

I have worn through a pair of my shoes, but I was able to get them resoled at the local market.  They are soft and comfy and good for another year!  Congratulations to my good friend, Jack Kosmicki, for getting into Harvard graduate school!

Happy Easter from Piura!

No comments:

Post a Comment