Monday, April 2, 2012

General Conference weekend

Elder Sims and others at General Conference Broadcast


 I liked Conference a lot :)  I didn't capture everything, but I got most of it and 23 pages of notes.  I'll have to re-listen to a bit and review my notes ... but it was good.  I'm not sure what was my favorite talk yet, but I'll be reading my notes this week. Elder Bednar gave a pretty good message.  I hope that you all were able to learn from all the sessions and all the great teachings there! Elder Scott gave a really interesting talk as well. I think that one of the more interesting and important themes to me was that several authorities urged members to remember the importance of the ordinances, they talked about being active not only in the Church, but also in the Gospel. I liked Donald Hallstorm's talk about that, because it makes a lot of sense from a missionary's point of view. I could go on, but that's for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment