Monday, October 31, 2011

Loving San Pedro

With this change, I stayed in San Pedro.  It's nice to see it grow.  We had a baptism Friday. I don't have time to send pictures.  Sorry.  My new companion is from Chile. He's pretty cool. His name is Elder Arestizabal. It's pretty hard to say. Things have been going pretty well here, thanks for your prayers. We have four really good investigators that have been progressing well, and the ward is doing pretty well with its new bishop. Recently 8 ward missionaries were called, and hopefully that will help with everything. I had almost forgotten that today is Halloween! Here the main thing is "Día de los muertos" or Day of the Dead. It's a national holiday and everyone visits the cemeteries to honor their dead.   Well, I'll try to keep a handle of everything here, and I hope you all enjoy your Halloween and the rest of the week!


Greg gets ready for Halloween with his clever costume

No comments:

Post a Comment