Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Companions

It was transfer time this week, and Elder Young was transferred.  I stayed in San Pedro, but I got surprised with two companions instead of one this time. A missionary came by surprise from Guatemala with a late visa so he went with us. Their names are Elder Rafaele and Elder Maldonado. 


Then Sunday, instead of having a normal stake conference, we saw a satellite broadcast from Salt Lake City that spoke--I think--to all stakes in Peru. The talks were given by Walter F. Gonzalez, Julie B. Beck, D. Todd Christofferson, and President Thomas S. Monson. I was a bit surprised, but President Monson was the only one who used a translator. Everyone else spoke Spanish!  That was pretty neat.


Sorry I don't have pictures this time; maybe soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment