Tuesday, August 9, 2011

San Pedro


So this is my first transfer.  But I didn't go far.  I'm in a different area in the same zone in Piura. It's called San Pedro. It's a lot smaller but it's got some really good members. I'm still getting to know everything here but it's going well! I'm with one of my best friends here in the mission, Elder Young. He's the one who went to La Huaca with me when we were translating in Paita. His family is from the US, if you were wondering, and the name goes up as far as you can imagine ;) cool, no? Anyway, since we're from the same group, neither of us is the senior companion and we're learning to motivate ourselves to work hard. That's the project for this transfer.  I never realized before that I'd be making friends here that I'd have for the eternities. That kind of blew my mind one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment