Monday, August 15, 2011

No more cats

Elder Young, President Chipman, Elder Sims
President Chipman is a really great guy. We had interviews with him this last week and it was really edifying. So, my new area is San Pedro, a neighborhood in Piura.  The apartment is nice.  The pensionista (the lady that cooks for us) lives right across the hall. Both of the apartments are part of her in-law's house. They're all really friendly, and she cooks really well. It's fun. There's no cat, but I don't need it as much anymore.  All of the food here is quite fresh. Today I bought a crate of the best navel oranges I've ever had. The box cost 40 soles, or about... 15 dollars. Those oranges are the best! They're the kind that are usually exported and I really enjoy them.  


San Pedro apartment
Another view of the San Pedro apartment

No comments:

Post a Comment